Hey there! Happy new year to everyone!
Right now I’m still on my unicorn PJs. but excited to think of this new decade and what I was able to achieve in the last one.
I’ve been thinking a lot about the changes I’ve had on these years, going from a chubby teenager that wanted to be like Carrie Bradshaw, to becoming my own boss (ignore the fact that there’s still a lot of uncertainty about business, but still I’m my own boss).
On the last 10 years, I had my quinceañera, I graduated from high school, finished my degree, had my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first serious relationship, my first solo trips, I saw Beyoncé and Brett Young, I traveled with friends, my first heartbreak and the first glimpses of the path I want to take with my career, and while I write this, I just think about the woman I am and the woman I want to become on these next 10 years.
This year, in particular, is really meaningful to me since I turn 25 -gosh! I feel old!- and I feel like I have to decide what are going to be my next moves in order to become the girlboss I aspire to be. On the big picture, I want for the next 10 years is what I call the 4 Bs (Business, Body, Boo, Baby ) so from now on, I have to start working on that -well, the business and the body, the boo and the baby will happen when the time is right-
Still, there’s a lot to learn and a lot to work on, and since we are a family and you’ve been following me for the last 7 years I’ve been writing and blogging, I would love to share with you what I want to learn on the following years and hopefully inspire you a little bit too.
- Learn how to stick to a plan
- Learn about business moves, business responsibilities, taxes, etc.
- Learn how to be more patient when it comes to the people I’m talking to
- Learn to love my body even with all the changes it has
- Learn how to be more present with my family
- Learn how to not take everything personally
- Learn how to not blame me for everything that happens
- Learn that I deserve a fairytale with a magical story
- Learn that there’s a bigger world outside my bubble
- Learn how to express without the fear of “what if they leave?”
- Learn how to cook a good meal
- Learn how to work even harder for my goals
- Learn how to be less jealous when things don’t happen to me
- Learn how to be consistent with my projects
- Learn how to eat to take care of my body and having a healthy relationship with food
I’m sure there’s still a lot to learn and to work on, and I’ll find out through the years, but right now, this is my list.
What are your plans and goals for the next decade? Share with me!
PS: I’m leaving you with a photo gallery from the last 10 years.